28 Jul Additional Tips to Becoming the Ultimate Pokémon Master
To become the ultimate Pokémon master in Pokémon Go, one must have the quickest fingers, the sharpest eyes, and the greatest patience to be walking around outside all day. On top of that, he or she must also possess the most important skills of all, ones that are used outside of the digital game, and in the real world that surrounds him or her. Here are some good tips to know and employ while playing the game:
- Do not go out alone. Always try and be with a friend or family member when you are playing the game outside.
- Play during the day. If at night, play in well-lit and well-populated areas.
- Do not wear headphones. Keep your ears open at all times.
- If you are being lured outside of your home or vehicle, lock your doors, even if you are 2 feet away for only 2 minutes.
- Watch where you are walking. Look out for cars, bikes, skateboarders, and other pedestrians. Know when there is an intersection coming up, a curve in your path, or the edge of a cliff or dock.
- Carry a phone charger with you at all times. Not because you will want to recharge to play the game longer, but in case of an emergency.
- Do not bother private residents and ask if you can enter their property to catch Pokémon.
By now you must have heard about people playing and driving, others getting hit or falling into lakes, getting robbed, all situations where someone was playing the game. Becoming the ultimate Pokémon Master might seem like the most important thing right now, but not when you are going to be slowed down because you got into an accident or arrested!
If you, or someone you know, is in jail because of a game-related arrest, San Marcos Bail Bond Store can help bail them out of jail ASAP.