31 Dec Remember This If You Are Ever Stopped By the Police
You do not have to be suspected of committing a crime for the police to stop and question you. The police stop and speak with all kinds of people daily, it is their job. If it ever happens to you, try and remember this:
- Get the officer’s name and badge number.
- Take note of their patrol vehicle ID number.
- Get witness statements and contact information.
- Do not get argumentative or angry with the police.
- Keep your hands in plain sight.
- Do not try and run from them.
These are things everyone should try and remember and follow if the police ever stop to question you. Even if you are innocent of any wrongdoing, it is still a good idea to have this information on hand just in case. If you are guilty of something, then you do not want to give the officers a bad impression of you, and you do not want to make your arrest any worse than it already is. You will also want some of this information to fight your case in court.
In all likelihood, you should be offered bail, if you are arrested. At this point, San Diego Bail Bond Store can step in an issue you an affordable bail bond with a customized payment plan, making your bail release faster and smoother.